Energy Star recommends using this type of interactive display when trying to educate the public on why LED bulbs are better than incandescent bulbs. The display box has a power meter which shows how many Watts are being consumed by the bulbs.
There are two types of interactive light bulb display box systems:
|Configuration||Photo||Datasheet||Owner's Manual||Web Page||Amazon link|
|Interactive light box display powered by stationary fitness exercise bike generator|
|Interactive light box display powered by hand crank DC generator||HERE||HERE|
|Light box plugged into the wall outlet||HERE|
This display also comes with the option to have a plaque attached to the box which can have company logo, colors, graphics, and / or artwork.
ACCESSORIES / UPGRADES
- Custom color
- Custom artwork
- Custom logo
- Powder coating finish or painted finish
- WattsVIEW power monitoring software with exciting displays on large screen showing real time power data.
- Clear plastic cover to protect bulbs from kids
- Portable / Shipping case
- Combiner box to combine more than one system
- Laptop Computer
- Custom software on big screen showing real time Volts, Amps, Watts, Watt Hours, KWH kiloWatt-Hours,
- Fan with floating ball