Interactive Educational Light Bulb Power Comparison Display Boxes
Energy Star recommends using this type of interactive display when trying to educate the public on why LED bulbs are better than incandescent bulbs. The display box has a power meter which shows how many Watts are being consumed by the bulbs.
There are two types of interactive light bulb display box systems:
|Configuration||Photo||Datasheet||Owner's Manual||Web Page||Amazon link|
|Interactive light box display powered by stationary fitness exercise bike generator|
|Interactive light box display powered by hand crank DC generator||HERE||HERE|
|Light box plugged into the wall outlet||HERE|
This display also comes with the option to have a plaque attached to the box which can have company logo, colors, graphics, and / or artwork.
ACCESSORIES / UPGRADES
- Custom color
- Custom artwork
- Custom logo
- Powder coating finish or painted finish
- WattsVIEW power monitoring software with exciting displays on large screen showing real time power data.
- Clear plastic cover to protect bulbs from kids
- Portable / Shipping case
- Combiner box to combine more than one system
- Laptop Computer
- Custom software on big screen showing real time Volts, Amps, Watts, Watt Hours, KWH kiloWatt-Hours,
- Fan with floating ball